Saturday, September 15, 2007

More finished quilts!!

I went to the guild workshop yesterday, but instead of working on the project of the day, I just finished up two quilts that were UFO.... I'd have LOVED to work on the project, but since my "stash" is on its way to our new home, and I didn't really want to buy MORE fabric to do this one... I exercised a little restraint!! :)

Here's my latest!!

This one is a Stack n Whack... and is actually a "bonus quilt" that I made from leftover kaleidscope blocks... I like this one WAY BETTER than the original! If you've never made one of these -- all of the kaleidescopes were cut from the same fabric, which is used for the border... hard to believe, isn't it??




and this is a very special quilt for a very special new person!! Nora Margaret is my newest grand-niece.... I hope she will spend many happy hours on or under this quilt!!


No comments: