Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm in LOVE!!

LOL friends... I knew that would get your attention!!

I think I love Ricky Tims!!

I told you about the Convergence Quilt... that was fun...

But last night I decided to try Ricky's Quilting Caveman Style... unfortunately, I started that at about 10pm... so at 3am (!) I finally forced myself to go to bed!! My first little Chantelle top was finished... including the "wonky" borders...

So this morning (yes, I did get up at regular time!), I layered it and got the backing on... now all I have to do is quilt it!!!


I'll try to get some pics up this evening...


oh... and I went out to the shop yesterday -- they'd started laying the floor... should be finished with that this afternoon... then the floor molding and a bit of paint... and I think we'll have access early next week!!!

No comments: