Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Bernina 730 and a Convergence Quilt

Last night, I reached the end of my rope!! I decided that today, I would ignore the boxes (that I can't do anything about right now anyways!!) and I'd clear a little space in my room so that I could give my Bernina 730 a "test drive"....

So... what to do?? Well I have some hand-dyed fabric and have been dying to try my hand at one of Ricky Tims' Convergence Quilts... so that's what I did today!! What FUN!! And... he's right... they are addicting!! I completed the first top and have ideas swimming for others... I think I need to live with this one a bit before I'll know how I want to finish it -- borders/no borders... how to quilt it... those kinds of decisions....

The 730 is wonderful!! ... now I need to get out that embroidery module... maybe tomorrow??

No comments: