Sunday, October 22, 2006

David's Quilt -- a "manly" design!

David showed mild interest in Nathan's quilt -- and initially declined my offer to make one for him. He finally allowed that he wouldn't mind a quilt, as long as it wasn't "too gay"... Upon further questioning, I began to understand that Nathan's quilt was too colorful and too "busy" for David.... Our next class was going to be an Around the Twist quilt. It combines a twist block with a snowball block and only requires three fabrics. I decided that might be a good option for David's quilt if I could find some fabric that would feel right for him.


Once again, Sanzo's fabric shop had just what I needed. See what you think!!


David's Quilt

I really like the backing fabric, too! It's called Haiku Cat...


Hanging Quilt


I think he LIKES it!!


David with Quilt

No comments: