Sunday, October 22, 2006

Rebecca loves pierrots and masks - so a Mardi Gras quilt is just the thing!

I can't make quilts for some of my kids and not for others, of course! Rebecca was next on the quilt list... we talked about possible fabrics and I had some things in mind. But then I went to Sanzo's (yes, there ARE other fabric stores here, but they have such GREAT fabric!!), and found some MardiGras fabric -- and I just KNEW that it was going to be perfect for Rebecca's quilt. We had already decided that I would make her quilt using obi bow blocks. So Barbie taught me how to make those blocks with her amazing technique.... and they were SO easy!! What a fun quilt to do!!


Rebecca's quilt is bright bright bright -- and she loves it!!


Rebecca's Quilt


Rebecca with her quilt

No comments: